My answer is…YES!
Top earners do not slow down during this season.
Quite the opposite.
Especially if you are using purchased leads. This is a great time to shine.
Top earners know that December can be the most lucrative time of the year (but only if you work your business!)
This is a time when people are off work. They are home surfing the web looking for an
opportunity for the new year. Are you ready and positioned to show your business?
It’s also a time when people engage more on social media. They share their holidays photos and spread messages of holiday cheer. In general, they feel more open to possibilities and change.
With the new year just around the corner people are just more inspired to make a move.
Make sure you are visible on the social media channels engaging and creating quality relationships that draw people to you. Spread some cheer of your own and ASK people if they are open to a new project.
Social media is a perfect way to connect during this time. The only day I wouldn’t call someone is on Christmas Day! That would probably come across disrespectful and would turn them off to working with you in the future.
However, the week between Christmas and New Year’s is prime time.
Here are some secrets to help you get inspired to reach out now!
1. Your leads may be looking at more than one option. However less people are following up, so when you call your leads or reach out on social media you have much less competition.
2. More people are home to answer calls.
3. Less people are buying leads which means lead companies are often unable to share leads.
4. People often need money after the holidays and are keeping their options open for new income sources.
5. New Years Resolutions are right around the corner. People will be making goals to increase their income. Plant your seeds now for a very prosperous New Year.
The bottom line.. is that right now you have less competition and people are more ready than ever to hear about your business.
Work your business like the top earners do… and keep up with your business during the rest of the holiday season.
Tip: Use postcard marketing to really stand out from the crowd, keep you top of mind
with your prospects and customers, along with my favorite app to send inexpensive gifts and professional looking cards to everyone you meet.
To Your Success!
If you are happy in a business, that’s great! If you are looking for the right online business and mentor, I would love to share what I’m doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.